twenty twenty




 

Hello, friends. It's 18 year old Ataska. Yup, you heard that right.


After numerous attempts, I finally figured out how to access my Blogspot again, so, HELLO!!

God, it's been a while. Well, it's only been 2 years. But for me, that's quite a long time. 2018 felt like the longest year of my life. 

Although 2020 isn't the best year for the whole world (Screw you, COVID), I'm grateful for my realizations & growth. So many things in my life have changed for the better, and I'm glad.

I used to be so hung up on lost friendships, now I'm the one who cuts them off.

I keep my close friends to a maximum of 4.

I used to overthink about the most ridiculous things, now I couldn't care less.

It's not worth it to think about the past.

I used to hate myself... but now I forgive her.

My scars have healed.

Comments

Popular Posts